Thursday, February 19, 2009

HNT ~ Flowers, Flowers Everyehre!

I am such a lucky girl to have received three bunches of roses in honor of St. Valentine's Day!
Yes that's me in the mirror amongst the paper hearts.

This is my favorite bunch.
The creamy peach turns bright fushia along the edges of the petals.

Here are some bright red beauties!

And these are deep velvety red with baby's breath.
The house smells just heavenly with all these flowers blooming.
I can't wait until they all start to open.

Happy HNT! For more please visit Views From the Back Row.

4 comments:

Miss Honey said...

Wow... how lovely they all are. What a great Valentines you must have had.

Ashly Star said...

Oh wow. How lovely.

Jennybean said...

I love how you claim them in honor of St. Patrick a month early... :)

Lapis Ruber said...

Lovely flowers - well deserved I am sure. Happy HNT (even if it is Friday ready)