Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My PC, the Internet & Space-Time

I'm sure you've noticed this to, but unless I have a "get in, get it done, and get out" attitude about interfacing with the WWW my space time continuum gets compressed like I've fallen through a wormhole. If I have anything of substance that needs to be done, I either have to do it first before I get online, or I have to set a timer to periodically remind me get back to work on my never-ending list of 'tasks to be done'. This is why intelligent employers limit the reach of their employee's computers with site blocking and ratings controls, or else productivity is kaput.
Today I meant to 1) Charge my car's battery, 2) Renew my DMV registration, and 3) Visit my Mom-in-Law. I woke at 6:30a and I've been online since Uma and I returned from our walk at 8a. Have I completed anything on my list? No, I'm writing this bloody post for my antiquated blog because I happened across the HTML code to place a twitter button on one's website. I decided to add it to my blog before I lost track it. When you create & grab the code it automatically sends a tweet announcing the button on the site. Now I didn't want my twitter followers to find my blog with an ancient post, therefore I had to write something and this is it. And 
voilĂ , it's now 11:30a!

No comments: