Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween HNT!

We had a spooktacular day and I hope you did too! Miss WitchyPoo, the Fairy Princess Pricilla and myself, the Purple Panther had a delightful day. We dined at the local Olive Garden together and then off to visit my Nephew Josh and his buddies from school, and bring them Happy Halloween Treats!













*
*
*
WitchyPoo casts a spell on her nemisis the Fairy Princess Pricilla!* * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * *
* * * * * * * * * * * Not so fast, WitchyPoo, Pricilla blocks the evil spell with her own white magic!
*
*
*


Josh was just home from football practice and begrudgingly took a photo-op with us while he was still all sweaty! My, what a handsome young man he has become. And his buddies are a charming group of well mannered and fun-loving friends.

Please share your Halloween adventures with me.

3 comments:

S said...

HI Irene!!!!!!!!!!
Wowee she looks fabulous, Lisa!

SO glad you played, now miss, if you want visitors, you have to go to their blogs first.

You could go see some of the 55s on my comments...

Queenie said...

Irene,
This is so weird I was only blogging about To kill a mocking bird to fellow blogger Libby the other day, and then wow! I get a comment from you. Thanks for the visit so glad you like my dogs, looks like you all had a great Halloween. Visit anytime and I'll be back to see how your doing. Queenie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.